09 Jan JOB VACANCY: MARKETING AND DIGITAL MANAGER
JOB VACANCY: MARKETING AND DIGITAL MANAGER
Job Title: Marketing and Digital Manager
Hours Worked: Negotiable
Up for bigger and better things this year, or just fancy a change? We’re a busy and vibrant agency, with an exciting array of clients and an ambition to push ourselves even further in 2019 – and we’re hiring.
Formedia is a Plymouth-based integrated agency covering PR, marketing, social media, design, digital marketing, web design and web development. We have an established reputation for helping companies and brands communicate in a variety of ways.
Just some our clients include; Plymouth’s leading award-winning Royal William Yard; celebrity chefs, the Tanner Brothers; family leisure destination, Clip ‘n Climb; as well as a trio of national homebuilders, Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Taylor Wimpey.
We work hard to be successful and thrive on using creativity to achieve results. We are lucky enough to have some diverse and interesting clients and we have plenty of businesses we want to work with next! Consequently, we need another pair of experienced hands on the team.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Marketing and Digital Manager who will be responsible for managing the marketing department. It is desirable that candidates have proven experience in a senior marketing and/or digital role, or similar.
This strategic role will involve overseeing graphic design, digital activity (including social media) and website development, including working with sub-contractors and other third-parties.
The Marketing and Digital Manager will be the first port of call for all marketing projects, servicing our clients to the highest level, while also ensuring that the company’s financial targets are met.
The Marketing and Digital Manager will also be responsible for driving and securing new business opportunities, and will attend pitches, prepare proposals – whilst maximising all marketing opportunities, attending networking events and effective lead generation.
• Effectively manage the marketing department, including working with sub-contractors and other third-parties, delivering projects on time and within budget.
• Ensuring all accounts remain profitable, while having sound financial awareness.
• Encourage the growth of the company by securing new project wins.
• Proven track record for maximising marketing opportunities and delivering successful projects.
• Have a sound understand of digital marketing – creating effective social media strategies for clients and managing this.
• Have exceptional client counselling skills – including being sensitive to client relationships and managing their expectations.
• Demonstrate brilliant team leading skills – including leading by example, passing your knowledge down and helping team members grow. Also assisting with identifying training needs and making recommendations.
• Be a credible and reliable presenter and take the lead in pitching campaign programmes and ideas to clients – always seeking ways to maximise earning potential.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Working with the team to prepare quotes for client projects.
• Working closely with our Finance Manager by managing timesheets and supportive spreadsheets for monthly and ad-hoc billing
• Managing projects from start to completion, including plotting timeframes and using our project management software.
• Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Weekly contact with clients to ensure action points are clear.
• Managing sub-contractors and other third-parties to ensure projects run smoothly.
• Managing digital marketing projects – offering social media guidance, answering questions from execs and providing recommendations.
• Having a good understanding of SEO – writing copy and delivering reports to clients.
• Looking after the domains and hosting for our clients.
• Leading briefing meetings and internal meetings.
• Attending new business meetings.
• Treating Formedia as a client – updating website, using adwords, SEO and case studies.
• Supporting Formedia with updating social media and blog.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends.
We’re a small but brilliant firm, keen for someone to grow and develop with us.
Formedia is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
All applications to be received by Friday 25th January 2018.