09 Jan JOB VACANCY: PR AND DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
JOB VACANCY: PR AND DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Job Title: PR and Digital Marketing Executive
Hours Worked: Full Time
Up for bigger and better things this year, or just fancy a change? We’re a busy and vibrant agency, with an exciting array of clients and an ambition to push ourselves even further in 2019 – and we’re hiring.
Formedia is a Plymouth-based integrated agency covering PR, marketing, social media, design, digital marketing, web design and web development. We have an established reputation for helping companies and brands communicate in a variety of ways.
Just some our clients include; Plymouth’s leading award-winning Royal William Yard; celebrity chefs, the Tanner Brothers; family leisure destination, Clip ‘n Climb; as well as a trio of national homebuilders, Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Taylor Wimpey.
We work hard to be successful and thrive on using creativity to achieve results. We are lucky enough to have some diverse and interesting clients and we have plenty of businesses we want to work with next! Consequently, we need another pair of hands on the team.
We would like to appoint a PR and Digital Marketing Executive to work across the business. It is desirable that candidates have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience, that shows understanding and competency in marketing, PR and social media.
Your role will be split across our PR and Marketing team, however we are a close-knit bunch and our integrated approach means we all get stuck into all areas of the business. An understanding of our type of business and what we do is important, as you will actively contribute to the work we do for clients and our new business efforts.
We will need you to show creative flair, passion and enthusiasm – but on the flip-side be organised and able to run client accounts in a calm, efficient manner. Taking pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail is vital.
Formedia takes pride in providing a fun and inspiring place to work. Since launching 12 years ago, we have grown to become the area’s marketing and PR agency of choice. Our culture is one that is mutually supportive, productive and creative.
Your role will be diverse, offering support to our PR, digital and marketing teams and you will be expected to communicate with a broad range of clients, commanding respect and a reputation for being pro-active and professional at all times.
Practical experience would be beneficial to your application. We can offer training to a candidate who has a strong basic understanding of PR or marketing and a motivation to learn.
You will be:
• Confident in working alongside digital, PR and marketing teams, assisting with planning and execution of campaigns, online and off
• Liaising with suppliers to plan and book in media adverts, print jobs, marketing opportunities and photograph
• Collecting performance statistics and writing digital reports using data from Google Analytics, Facebook, e-marketing tools like Mailchimp, and Twitter
• Planning, writing and posting social media posts, as well using advertising software to boost posts where appropriate across channels to target audiences
• Using e-marketing tools, like Mailchimp, to upload copy and images, and schedule newsletters
• Using our in-house Content Management System (CMS) to upload copy to websites
• Produce quality written work, from press releases to blogs, proposal documents to web copy
• Work closely with the media, regionally and beyond to generate opportunities for our clients and help to craft media-friendly stories
• Play a significant role in organising and attending client events
• Take a creative approach to all work, from new business brainstorms and promotional campaigns, to photo-calls, stunts and news generation
• Think in an integrated fashion; making our content work harder across PR, social media and marketing channels
• Take a proactive role in securing new business opportunities
• Able to multi-task, as you work on client accounts in a busy agency setting
• Expected to work alongside the team to produce reports and new business proposals
• Have the confidence to meet and guide clients, becoming their trusted day-to-day contact, which includes presenting them with creative ideas
• Manage your time, able to work to deadlines, meet client expectations, and demonstrate results to clients.
We’re a small but brilliant firm, keen for someone to grow and develop with us.
Formedia is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applications to be received by Friday 25th January 2018.